Friday, November 22, 2013

Brrr~

Today was very cold and tomorrow is suppose cold as well.
So now I'm going show you how to dress awesomely and warmly this Fall

Girls
1.The Woodlands
2.I'm Back!

Boys
1.I'm Back
2.Representing

1.Woodlands
Have a red winter dress.Under wear jeans or sweat pants.Have a polka sweater jacket or a cashmere sweater.Have a some cool patterned socks and ugs.If you don't know wat ugs are this is wat they are.
Have nice bow hair band.

2.I'm Back
Well you just came back with an awesome I<3 NY shirts or sweater. Next get some sunset coloured tights.Get some black and white socks and nice boot sneakers.Get some cute flower shirts or vests.Next you'll need a nice hat,like a fishnet hat or golf hat I don't know.

1.I'm Back
So boys you need to add some swag.Get a cool hat that says I <3 Ny or something.Next get some kind of cool hoodie jacket.Have awesome black pants and finally you need to touch it up with adidas sneakers or runners..

2.Representing
Have some kind of team logo.I could be your favourite hockey or basketball team or maybe your school sports teams.Now cut it out!Take the logo and paste it on your hat or shirt.Next get a black sweatshirt with a hoodie.You can wear some grey or white sweatpants and now you looks amazing(I hope).

No comments:

Post a Comment